Are you ready for a breakfast recipe that will blow your mind?
Here’s my all-time favorite pancake recipe. It will have even the pickiest eaters asking for seconds!
Now, I know that pancakes aren’t always considered the healthiest breakfast option, but that’s not the case with these babies.
I’m a firm believer that pancakes can be nutritious and delicious at the same time.
Using the right ingredients and following a few simple rules makes all the difference.
For example, use whole grains for fiber and carbohydrates, add some fruits or vegetables, use healthy fats from oils and nuts, and include low-fat dairy products and/or eggs for protein and calcium.
And, of course, you should avoid added sugars, processed foods, and simple carbohydrates.
My pancakes have all of these elements and more in them.
They’re loaded with fiber and whole grains. They’re topped with delicious fruits and vegetables, and they’re packed with healthy fats and proteins.
And the best part? They taste like a dream.
You’ll be hooked on their fluffy texture and heavenly flavor.
So give these pancakes a try if you’re looking for a breakfast recipe that’s healthy, satisfying, and easy to make.
I promise you won’t regret it.
Your kids, significant other, and friends will thank you for introducing them to this delicious breakfast option.
Breakfast Pancakes with Banana & Blueberries
- 1 big ripe banana or two small
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup oats
- 3 tbsp quark greek yoghurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract ground vanilla
- ½ tsp cardamom
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Oil for frying
- Mash the banana. In a bowl add all of the ingredients and mix well together
- Heat a little oil in a skillet and add 1 1/2 Tbsp batter per pancake, then use the back of the spoon to even out the batter. Turn heat down to medium/low. Cook the pancakes on the underside until the top starts firming up and look opaque, then turn around a cook until both sides are looking golden.