I’m all about finding ways to enjoy my favorite treats in a healthier way, and that’s what inspired me to create this delicious Mint Chocolate Frappuccino.
It’s the perfect summer drink, and it’s made with all-natural ingredients that keep your body feeling great.
One of the best things about this Frappuccino is that it’s made with real chocolate from cocoa beans.
That means none of the artificial ingredients you find in many store-bought frappes, so it’s rich, creamy, and full of flavor.
And instead of refined sugar, I sweetened it with dates and bananas, which not only give it a delicious natural sweetness but also help create that perfect creamy texture.
I topped my Frappuccino with whipped cream and freshly grated dark chocolate, but you could use whipped coconut cream for a vegan option, or even skip the cream if you want to keep things light.
Of course, this is the perfect drink to enjoy on a hot summer day, as the mint flavor is absolutely refreshing and invigorating.
So try this mint chocolate version if you’re looking for a healthier alternative to the traditional Frappuccino.
You won’t have any regrets!
Mint & Choco Frappuccino
- 175 ml nut milk or milk of your choice (if coconut use 50/50 with water)
- 9 ice cubes
- 1 large frozen banana in smaller pieces
- 2 tsp instant espresso coffee powder or 1 cold double shot espresso
- 1 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 30 g soft dates soak if necessary
- 1/4 tsp ground vanilla
- Mint leaves, I used 4
- A pinch of salt
- Whipped cream
- Grated dark chocolate
- You should use a high speed really good blender. Combine coffee, milk (start with 3/5 cup / 150 ml) , mint, cocoa nibs + powder, vanilla, dates and salt. Blend until totally combined.
- Add ice and frozen banana and pulse until crushed and blend on high speed for 10 additional seconds. If It seems a little stuck in the blender, you can add a little more milk.
- Serve the frappuccino in tall glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate.