I love these muffins!
The plums add a burst of juicy flavor and they are the perfect combination of sweet and tangy.
And the Kamut flour gives them a unique buttery flavor. It makes them really special.
Muffins are so versatile, and that’s one of the best things about them.
You can add just about any ingredient you like to them and make them your very own.
I chose a combination of almond flour, oatmeal, and Kamut flour for these muffins.
This gives them a great texture and flavor without making them too heavy or energy dense. I love that.
One of the other things I love about these muffins is that they’re so easy to make.
They’re perfect for when you’re short on time. But you still want to enjoy a delicious homemade treat.
Plus, you can easily customize them to make them taste as you want.
In this case, to give them a natural sweetness without relying on too much sugar, I used natural sweeteners like honey and fresh plums.
All in all, these muffins are a must-try!
They’re packed with healthy ingredients. They’re delicious and have a unique texture that will leave you wanting more.
So grab your baking supplies and get ready to make a batch of these delicious, summery muffins. You’ll love them.
Your taste buds will thank you!
Plum & Almond Muffins
- 10 plums
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 50 g natural yoghurt
- 70 g sugar
- 100 g kamut flour
- 50 g almonds 50 g (before they are grinded)
- 50 g rye flakes
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil or butter
- Zest + juice from 1 orange
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ vanilla bean scrabed or vanilla powder (not sugar)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F / 175 ° C
- Mash bananas with a fork. Remove the stones from the plums and cut them into smaller pieces. Cut two f the plums in thin slices, and safe for topping.
- Combine coconut oil, sugar and eggs in a bowl and whisk together until creamy. Add banana mash, yoghurt, orange juice and zest.
- Sift dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry mix and stir to combine. When mixed add plums, and stir until they are all covered by batter.
- Pour the batter in muffin tins and bake for 20 min.