Looking for a quick, easy, and delicious meal to fuel your workout and help you reach your fitness goals?
I’ve got a shake recipe for you that is sure to knock your socks off.
Now, I know what you’re thinking: “Shake with raw egg? Not going to happen!”
But listen to me.
I prefer using a raw egg as a protein source over powders because it’s full of bioavailable, all-natural protein and packed with nutrients and healthy fats.
Plus, raw egg gives your shake a nice creaminess you can’t get from powders.
I know, I know.
Your gag reflex may kick in at the thought of drinking a raw egg.
But trust me: You can’t taste the egg.
And you can always use a pasteurized egg if you’re worried about salmonella or if you’re pregnant and want to be extra careful.
So, are you ready to start trying it out?
I promise you: Your body will thank you.
And who knows? You might even see some improved results like Rocky or Gaston (from Beauty and the Beast) with those big guns of theirs!
Give it a try. You won’t regret it.
Pre-Workout Blueberry Shake
- 100 g blueberries frozen are just fine
- 1 banana
- 200 ml milk of your choice adjust it to your preferred thickness
- 1 raw organic egg
- A scoop of avocado optional
- 1 tbsp flaxseed oil or avocado oil optional
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Place everything in a blender and blend until you have a creamy smooth shake. Adjust thickness with more milk or a splash of water if you desire. Drink straight away – and have a happy workout!