I want to share a breakfast recipe that has changed my eating.
It’s a simple bowl of porridge that packs a punch of flavor and will keep you feeling full and satisfied all morning long.
One of the best things about this porridge is that a little goes a long way.
Thanks to adding a whole egg, just one small serving fills you up.
To balance the porridge’s richness, I top it with a generous dollop of creamy Greek yogurt.
The result is a light and fresh meal that never gets old.
Now that summer is in full swing, I like to add some juicy and watery fruit to my porridge, such as watermelon, berries, or mango.
It adds a pop of color to your bowl and is the perfect way to bring some tropical vibes to your breakfast.
I like sprinkling some toasted coconut on top for a little extra crunch.
So give this porridge a try if you’re looking for a satisfying and delicious breakfast.
My promise is that you won’t be disappointed.
And even if you’re full before you finish your bowl, don’t worry. You can save the rest for later!
Packed Porridge w. Tropical Topping
- 2 organic eggs
- 55 g rolled oats
- 125 ml milk of your choice
- 125 ml water
- ¼ tsp ground vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- Greek yoghurt, a large dollop on each bowl
- Fruits as: Watermelon, mango, banana, berries etc.
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Roasted nuts
- Buckwheat crisps (Get the recipe from my new roots cookbook, so good)
- In a pot combine all ingredients for the porridge, stir well together. Turn on medium heat, and stir the porridge until is has become thick and creamy.
- Divide the porridge into two bowls. Top with yoghurt followed by your preferred topping. Serve straight away.