The raw crumble is very tasty, and it is just as easy to make.
You can put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a baked crumble. But in the summer, especially in hot weather, I prefer a cooler and fresher dessert.
Raw Apricot Crumble
Servings 6 portions
- 6 ripe apricots
- 1.5 tsp apple vinegar can be substituted with lemon juice
- 1.5 tbsp fruit syrup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground vanilla
- 1 handful rolled oats
- 1 handful pumpkin seeds
- 1 handful dried coconut
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 8 dates
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener optional
- A generous pinch of salt
- Wash apricots, remove stone and cut into small chunks. In a bowl combine apricots, vinegar, syrup and spices. Set a side.
- Use a foodprocessor or mini chopper to make the crumble. Heat a pan, toast coconut and pumpkin seed until slightly golden (skip this step if you want it 100% Raw). Combine all ingredients for the crumble in the foodprocessor and blend until you have a crumbly well combined texture.
Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.2mg