I’ve got a super easy and all-natural recipe for you to try, and the best part is that you can switch up the fruit and the coating for endless flavor possibilities.
So let’s get started!
You’re going to need some watermelon, strawberries, and creamy coconut milk.
Chop your fruit, blend it all together, and pour the mixture into your popsicle molds.
Freeze it for a few hours and voilà, you’ve got some delicious and healthy treats.
If you’re feeling adventurous, add a little something extra to your popsicles.
A magical combination that takes these popsicles to the next level is white chocolate and licorice.
Just melt some white chocolate, dip your frozen popsicles in it, and sprinkle with some crushed licorice. Yum!
But don’t stop there!
You can create your own unique flavors by mixing and matching different fruits like mango, other berries, or even banana.
You can also switch it up with dark chocolate or even some crushed nuts or sprinkles if white chocolate isn’t your thing.
Watermelon, Strawberry & Coconut Popsicles
- 750 g Half a watermelon, peeled and cut in cubes
- 10 ripe strawberries, rinsed
- 1/2 cup fullfat coconut milk
- Optional for those who have a sweet tooth: 3-5 Tbsp of honey or powdered sugar
- 150 g white chocolate
- 1.5 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp liquorice powder
- In a blender combine watermelon, strawberries and coconut milk (and sweetener if you want). Blend for 30 seconds until it is well combined.
- If you have an ice cream maker use it to make a creamy sorbet and pour it in your popsicle molds afterwards and freeze. Or just add the liquid ice cream blend and place in the fridge until frozen.
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate and add the coconut oil. Remove the now frozen popsicles from the molds and place on a lined plate (that fits in the freezer). Drizzle your popsicle with chocolate and liquorice, flip them over and drizzle the other side as well. quickly place the popsicle back in the freezer for at least an hour before serving.
- Hope you are all enjoying your summer and have magical moments and spectacular meals.